Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday 25 August 2012

Closing Down

Bye Guys

Today is a big close for this site. This site was not a very big hit but people did use it!

Why am I closing down?

I just don't have enough time to update and create pictures for the site. It just takes too much time. But it was lots of fun!


What I really want to do is give the site to another person. If you would like to own this site then post a comment. This site will remain here but will no longer be updated!

I would really like if another person would continue this site. If you don't know what to do if you do own this site. Go to the Make! Page. There is all the info of how to make pictures for this site!

And Remember the other site I was going to put up? The Secret World Of Clouds? I will not be releasing that since I have no time.

Please think about it guys,

Again, I would really like if someone would comment that they would like to own this site. If you do then post your Blogger name and e-mail. I will give you all the details through e-mail!

Bye!

Free 8

No comments:

Post a Comment